W & J Chambers offer a wide range of building and
concrete products throughout the UK and Ireland
The W & J Chambers business was established in 1935 by Mr. John Chambers. During 1960’s the business was taken over by Mr. Will Chambers. During the 1980’s, the business was joined by Will’s sons all of whom play an active role in the company today.
The business was initially established to produce concrete blocks, but in recent years has expanded into some new product areas: specifically aggregates, sand, ready to use mortar, pre-mixed concrete and pre-packed sand/gravel.
W & J Chambers can now offer a wider range of building and concrete products to an expanding customer base. These new product areas have provided a boost to the company’s sales levels.